Job Title: Warehouse Technician
Reports To: Shipping Manager
The purpose of this position is to assist the Shipper/Receiver with the daily flow of products, in and out of the building.
Duties & Responsibilities:
This is a multi-functional position that includes but is not limited to:
• Build shipping and storage crates as needed
• Maintain a clean a safe working environment
• Support the outside sales team as required to ensure the speedy and efficient processing of orders and delivery of goods
• Help establish and build rapport with existing/potential customers
• Travel as necessary to achieve product training
• Shop Labelling and Organization
• Completion of High School
• Clean Driver’s Abstract
• Clear criminal record check
This position works a standard work week of Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Occasional Overtime is required to meet customer workload demand.
This position requires the ability to:
• Stand for 8 hours each day on a concrete floor
• Pushing and pulling up to 85 kg
• Lifting to 50 kg
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org